Video: Apostle Johnson Suleiman’s estranged lover reveals more intimate details about affairs
Apostle Johnson Suleiman’s estranged mistress, Stephanie Otobo, yesterday released video and screen shot dismissing the controversial pastor’s claim that she is blackmailing him and revealing intimate details of the affair.
Among other things Stephanie claims that:
- She started dating Apostle Suleman in 2014 when he came to Canada where she lives.
- That the relationship was not a fling as he promised her marriage and impregnated her.
- She claims that he likes threesome and is also dating a Nollywood actress. That he pays girl N400,000 per night
- She claimed that Apostle Suleman wants to kill her and her
- She also says that her co-defendant in the suit filed against her by Apostle Suleiman, Wisdom Godstime, was a pastor in the pastor’s church in Canada
Here is the video:
Meanwhile Stephanie was on Monday arraigned before a Lagos Chief Magistrates’ Court, Tinubu, on four- count charge of terrorism, fraud and blackmail.
She was arraigned by police operatives attached to the Federal Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (FCIID), Alagbon, at the behest of her estranged lover, Apostle Suleiman.
However, she pleaded not guilty to the charges brought against her under Sections 1(1)(a)(c) (i) (ii) of the Terrorism (Prevention) Act, 2011 and 301, 303 of the Criminal Laws of Lagos, 2015.
Stephanie and her co-defendant, Wisdom Godstime blackmailed the founder of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Suleiman, demanding one million dollars from him failure they would go public with the news of his romance with Stephanie at a press conference, the court presided over by Chief Magistrate Kikekomo Bukola Ayeye heard yesterday.
The Magistrate granted them bail in the sum of N100,000 with a surety in like sum.
A Nigerian soldier, Daniel Ekpo, a Sergeant in the Nigeria Army, has alleged neglect by the Army authorities after he
Church members, families, friends, and others sympathisers, are mourning the tragic death of four members of Foursquare Gospel Church, Alaka,
The majority leader of the Zamfara State House of Assembly, Alhaji Salisu Musa has accused the chief driver of Gov.