In a bid to continue to inform Nigerians and the international community on the situation report concerning the obvious unjust arrest and illegal detention of Citizen (Dr) Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha and his wife (Chioma) on the orders of Speaker Benjamin Uwajimogu and Governor Rochas Okorocha by the Imo police on a frivolous allegation of committing murder on the 3rd of June, 2014, THE IMO INITIATIVE has decided to put the following questions to the Imo police command on behalf of the global audience.
1. How did Speaker Benjamin Uwajimogu know that a young man was killed on the 3rd of June 2014 and he informed the police, when he resides at Federal Housing Estate Umuguma, whereas Citizen Samuelson Iwuoha resides at Ikenegbu layout Extension, a distance of about 4km apart?
2. How come Speaker Benjamin Uwajimogu has a copy of the statement written by Citizen Ikenna Samuelson at the police station? Who gave him the copy?
3. What was the Speaker’s Chief Security Officer doing with Citizen Ikenna Samuelson’s IPO (Supol Innocent Obi) in his office on the 5th of June 2014? And when he was confronted by Samuelson and others, he became speechless?
4. How come the Imo Police Command participated fully in the Security/ Peace meeting of
5th June 2015 at Government House, to discuss and find out those behind the murder of Architect Franklin Okoli and others, yet they pretended they did not participate?
5. How come the Imo Police command received the names of the 5 persons who actually murdered Architect Franklin Okoli on that security/peace meeting night, but till today have refused to arrest the assailants even though their phone numbers and house addresses were equally provided at that meeting?
6. How come out of 19 persons arrested in connection with the murder, 17 were released, leaving only Citizen Samuelson and his wife despite the fact that investigation has been concluded.
7. Why is the Imo Police Command finding it difficult to go after the 5 named persons who actually killed Architect Franklin Okoli?
8. Could it be that arresting those 5 persons would unmask Speaker Benjamin Uwajimogu as the sponsor of the assassination attempt of Citizen Samuelson and eventually murder of Architect Franklin Okoli?
9. Before the incident of 3rd June, 2014, did Citizen Ikenna Samuelson raise alarm that his life was in serious danger? And did he copy the present Commissioner of Police in Imo State the details in his running battle with Speaker Benjamin Uwajimogu through a service delivery courier company known as RED STAR EXPRESS?
Did Citizen Ikenna Samuelson send copy of the petition he wrote to EFCC exposing the fraudulent activities of Speaker Benjamin Uwajimogu to Imo Police Commissioner Weeks before the incident of 3rd June 2014?
10. Did Citizen Ikenna Samuelson send a copy of the petition he wrote to the Governor of Imo State exposing in details the criminal and fraudulent activities of Speaker Uwajimogu to Imo police commissioner, weeks before the incident of 3rd June, 2014?
11. Did Citizen Ikenna Samuelson send a copy of his response to the Kangaroo Probe Panel set up by Speaker Benjamin Uwajimogu to probe his fraudulent activities, to the present Imo Police Commissioner?
12. How come Imo police Command has carried out four (4) blood tests from the samples of blood stains found in Samuelson’s apartment and that of late Franklin Okoli, and it did not match? Yet the state government ordered them to carry out the fifth test, all in a deliberate bid to continue to have Samuelson and his wife in police detention.
13. Did the commissioner of police confide to prominent people in Imo State in telephone conversations that Citizen Samuelson was totally innocent of the allegation of murder but was under instruction by the state government to continue to detain him and his wife? The call log numbers of the commissioner of police and the prominent people can be investigated.
14. Did the Deputy Commissioner of police confide to prominent people in Imo State in telephone conversation that Citizen Samuelson was totally innocent of the allegation of murder but was under instruction by the state government to continue to detain him and his wife? The call log numbers of the Deputy Commissioner of police and the prominent people can be investigated.
15. Did the IPO (Supol innocent Obi) confide to people especially to a particular man that Citizen Samuelson was truly innocent of the allegations. That Samuelson and his people fought hard to publicize the case to the outside world, so it became very difficult for the police to execute the original plot of the state government which was to have Samuelson charged to court and thereafter remanded in prison custody? We have the telephone numbers of IPO (Supol Obi) and the said man. So their call log numbers can be investigated by the Federal Government.
16. Did the Deputy Commissioner of police intimidate and threaten Samuelson’s wife on the 7th of July 2014 during cross examination, by hooking and squeezing her colar shirt, all in a bid to force her to accept that she witnessed the killing of Franklin Okoli in Samuelson’s apartment?
17. If the police have not concluded investigation and found Citizen Samuelson Ikenna and his wife not guilty of the murder of Architect Franklin Okoli, why did they release the corpse to the family for burial on the 10th of June, 2014? The corpse has been buried.
18. Did the police indeed confirmed that Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha was not around his Ikenegbu layout residence when Franklin Okoli was brutally murdered by the five boys sent by Speaker Uwajimogu?
19. Can the Imo Police Command face the people of Imo State, Nigerians and indeed the international Community one on one and boldly tell them that Citizen Ikenna Samuelsson Iwuoha and his wife murdered Architect Franklin Okoli on the 3rd of June, 2014?
20. Did the Chief of Staff (Sir Jude Ejiogu) lead a delegation on Friday the 6th of June to meet Citizen Samuelson at the Imo police command and apologize to him for the unjust arrest and illegal detention?
21. Did the Chief of Staff lead a delegation to Imo police Command to demand for the immediate release of Citizen Samuelson and others, on the 6th of June 2014, after the security/peace meeting on Thursday 5th June 2014 exonerated him of murder?
22. Did the Deputy Commissioner of Police truly release Samuelson and the rest, on that same 6th June 2014 before a telephone call reportedly from Speaker Uwajimogu changed the release order?
We have taken time to list the above 23 questions because we are aware that the major reason why Samuelson is being held is because, having failed to assassinate him on 3rd June 2014 as planned by Speaker Uwajimogu, and having also failed to nail him with the murder of Franklin Okoli, the state government and Speaker Uwajimogu are jittery that the release of Samuelson would surely spell doom for them, hence the continued illegal detention. Benjamin Uwajimogu is afraid because he knows that Samuelson has already proved his allegations of fraud and corruption against him. Therefore, we are calling for the immediate release of Citizen Ikenna Samuelson and his wife or we will embark on a massive demonstration in Imo State . Iwuoha must continue his selfless service of exposing speaker Uwajimogu and his cohorts in the present government in the state whose leadership is a total culture of corruption.
The APC government in Imo State is afraid of Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha. The State Governor having confirmed some of Samuelson’s allegation against the Speaker and his aids in some of his Local Government Verification Tours knows the imminent implication of Uwajimogu’s removal as Speaker to his stay at Douglas House.And his removal and impeachment by other law makers is imminent.
Therefore, we are calling for the immediate release of Citizen Ikenna Samuelson and his wife or we will embark on a massive demonstration in Imo State . Iwuoha must continue his selfless service of exposing speaker Uwajimogu and his cohorts in the present government in the state whose leadership is a total culture of corruption.
Jackson writing from Imo Initiative