In-laws blame groom’s stinginess for bride’s death
In-laws of one Segun Tolani, have alleged that his tightfistedness was responsible for his wife-to-be, Loretta Ewere’s death.
35-year-old Loretta and her live-in-lover, Tolani, were slated to tie the knot in November but on Saturday afternoon at Tolani’s rented apartment in Lagos the plan was left in tatters after Loretta was electrocuted, Punch reported.
The ugly incident happened at Ajoke Kazeem Street in Idimu area, and according to the report, Tolani decided to fix an electrical fault after an electrician he approached demanded N2,500 and enlisted the help of the deceased to hold a ladder.
“The electrician billed him N2,500 but he said it is high, and decided to rent a wooden ladder, and told the lady to hold it. She held the ladder with one hand and an iron pole beside the room with the other hand but the wire fell and touched the pole she was holding and that was how she was electrocuted”, a neighbour of the live-in-lovers told the paper.
The timely intervention of a police patrol team saved the life a 37 year man in Delta State who ate
In a tragic incident, a National Diploma (ND) student studying Science Laboratory Technology (SLT) in Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo
It has emerged that the final year Agricultural Economics student of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), Tobechukwu Okeke, whose