EX-COUNCILLOR DIES AFTER GENERATOR CAUGHT FIRE WHILE FUELLING IT
A former councillor in Kosofe Local Government Area of Lagos State, Olu Ogunjobi, has died in a fire accident after his generator went up in flame while he was fuelling it.
Olu(pictured) was a coucillor between 2003 and 2007, and his untimely death occurred last Friday at Oworoshoki in a barbing shop he owned, and had workers.
Sources told OrijoReporter that Olu was fuelling the generator which was on but was about to run out of fuel. It was said that the generator caught fire and he was also caught in the inferno, and sustained serious burns injury.
It was gathered that Olu was rushed to Gbagada General Hospital where he died after he was left unattended to because medical doctors in Lagos State are on strike.
The House of Representatives on Tuesday passed bill protecting the right of the dead to rest in perfect peace citing
A former Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Adesola Amosu Nunayon (rtd) standing trial over alleged N22.8bn fraud on Wednesday
The Senate has admitted that it bought the bullet proof SUV, the Nigeria Customs Service, NCS, seized for its president,